CFA Institute is well known for increasing the knowledge of over 100,000 investment decision makers through its CFA program. NYSSA is well known for its CFA exam test prep classes. Now we are offering courses designed to help you prepare for the Claritas Investment Certificate exam.
Dates: Mondays, June 1 – July 27, 2015
Location: NYSSA, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010
The Big Picture
The new Claritas Investment Certificate is designed to give everyone working with investment decision makers a clear understanding of the essential aspects of our industry. It’s the key to helping everyone perform better together.
Who It's For
From client services to compliance; from human resources to IT and operations; from sales and marketing to legal and administrative services, all professional disciplines in the financial services industry outside of investment roles can benefit from the Claritas Investment Certificate program.
Why It's For You
The first of its kind, the Claritas Investment Certificate will help you gain a clear understanding and standards among a much broader group of people across the industry.
What's On The Syllabus
The syllabus is broken down into seven modules, covering the essentials across all aspects of the investment industry:
- Investment Industry Overview: Top-Down View
- Ethics and Regulation: Professionalism, Regulation, and Supervision
- Tools and Inputs: Financial Statements, Quantitative Concepts, Economics, and International Trade
- Investment Instruments: Equity, Debt, Derivatives, and Alternative Investments
- Industry Structure: Investment Structure, Vehicles, and Market Characteristics
- Industry Controls: Documentation, Risk Management, and Performance Evaluation
- Serving Clients' Needs: Investment Policy, Asset Allocation, and Management Styles